Please see below, all relevant information regarding Online video submissions for ML.
- Scores and videos must be submitted via Competition Corner no later than 10pm on Submission Day.
- Athletes are required to have reviewed ALL movement & workout standards prior to completing the ML Open workout.
- Video submissions may be recorded using WETIME or WodProof. Note: Timers are setup automatically in WeTime and thus is the preferred method.
The videos can be uploaded and hosted on any number of free online services including YouTube, Vimeo or your own hosted file.
Prior to starting each workout, athletes MUST: State name, age, category, division and state.
Athletes must include video evidence of the appropriate equipment required and used for each workout eg. Barbell, weight plates so the loads are clearly visible.
A clock or timer, with the running workout time must be clearly visible and embedded onto the Video. This is done automatically when using WeTime or WodProof. You can use a physical timer in the background during your workout but only the timer on the screen will be counted.
- Athlete MUST also remain in the video frame for the duration of each workout.
- All video submissions MUST be uncut/unedited to allow an accurate display of the workout performance.
- Videos must be filmed from an angle that ensures all movements are visible and meet required movement standards. Any video filmed with a fisheye lens or similar, will be rejected due to the visual distortion these lenses cause.
You run the risk of having your video entry disqualified if these standards are not followed and adhered to.