Please see below, all relevant information regarding Online video submissions for ML.
- Scores and videos must be submitted via Competition Corner or emailed to email@example.com no later than 10pm on Submission Day.
- Athletes are required to have reviewed ALL movement & workout standards prior to completing the ML Open workout.
- Video submissions may be uploaded using WETIME, YouTube, Vimeo, WodProof or your own hosted file.
- Prior to starting each workout, athletes MUST: State name, age, category, division and state. Athletes must include video evidence of the appropriate equipment required and used for each workout eg. Barbell, weight plates so the loads are clearly visible.
- A clock or timer, with the running workout time must be clearly visible, the clock must remain in the frame throughout the entire workout.
- Athlete MUST also remain in the video frame for the duration of each workout.
- All video submissions MUST be uncut/unedited to allow an accurate display of the workout performance.
- Videos must be filmed from an angle that ensures all movements are visible and meet required movement standards. Any video filmed with a fisheye lens or similar, will be rejected due to the visual distortion these lenses cause.